A browser app which is available for smartphones and tablets is going to be available for your computer as well. App name is Dolphin Browser and here I’m going to share a guide on how to download Dolphin Browser for PC. The app is available for free on the Google play store and soon you’re going to find it worth and working on your Windows computer as well.
UC Browser for PC is also one of the best alternative to this app.
The browsing app is available for free and truly amazing as it will let you save a lot of data on daily basis since you’ll be browsing things in the mobile mode rather than the full computer browser mode. This helps users to save a lot of data every month if they are on a limited pack.
In this guide here I’ll let you know features of this app so that you can come to know exactly what you’re going to experience while using it and next is that you’re going to love the way you’ll do the installation. You’re not going to find any trouble at all. WeChat for PC is also really nice app here.
Features of Dolphin Browser app
It’s a browsing app which complete browsing features.
You can bookmark, your history is saved and you can even browse webpages in incognito mode.
User interface is simple and you’re not going to find any trouble at all.
Browsing speed is too fast and it even supports gestures.
Clash of Clans for PC game is really amazing and popular one, you must check it out.
How to Download Dolphin Browser for PC Guide
You can directly install this app on your Windows computer by following on screen instructions and shortly you’ll be able to complete things at your end. First of all make sure that your computer is running on the latest version of graphics driver and then you need to go through following steps of instructions as mentioned down here.
- First thing to do is to download Andy on your computer. It is an Android emulator software available for free and you’re going to find it at its official website.
- Now start the installation of this app by double clicking on its installer file and then following on screen instructions as you’ll see during the process.
- Soon you’ll be able to complete the process from your side and within few minutes an Android tablet like user interface will be live on your computer.
- Find out Google play store from there and then start it. Now using its search tool, find out Dolphin Browser Android app.
- Once you found the app in the search results then click on ‘install’ option to complete the process from your side.
Also See : How to Download Retrica for PC?
This is all needed to be done from your side and rest of the things will be done automatically. You don’t need to worry about anything else and soon you’ll be able to use this app from your computer to do the browsing things which you’re doing till now via the desktop browser.
This was all about getting Dolphin Browser for PC download and now I hope that you’re going to share it with your friends.