In order to get WhatsApp for PC download you need to go through this simple guide I’m sharing over here. There are many guides available on the web which will let you do the same thing but I’m going to share a simple and complete step by step method with you and even if you find any trouble then simply write it down in the comment section and I’ll sort them up as soon as possible for me.
The app is available for cross platforms smartphones, tablets and even for featured mobile phones which are compatible. We would like to thank Whatsappforpcmi.com for this awesome post on WhatsApp on PC
Note : Please stay away from shady websites which claims some programs as WhatsApp for PC version as its probably fake and infected with virus, because no official WhatsApp for Laptop or Desktop version is released by developers, we have our own unique method of using any Android Apps on PC.
Get this fantastic app for your Android Mobile Phone from here
The number of users with WhatsApp are more than any other social network and even greater than the Facebook. This makes it clear that the app you’re going to use is going to be the best.
I’ll start with sharing features and configuration details of WhatsApp first on your computer and later follow it by sharing the installation guide. This will provide complete information to you and that too in a very simple way.
- The app you’re about to use on your computer got almost every of your friends on it so you can start the conversation with them easily.
- You don’t need to create profile as its automatically done by the app itself and you just need to customize your profile with picture and status.
- You and your friends can send message together along with you all can share pictures, videos, voice notes and can even share real time locations.
- User interface is very simple and elegant as well. In short you’re going to find it completely useful and will get addicted for sure.
In order to download the app on your computer and start using it you need to go through the following sets of instructions as mentioned down here.
Download WhatsApp on your Computer Guide :
The only thing you need to do before starting with the process is to upgrade the graphics driver version of your computer to the latest version and connect to the internet.
- First of all you need to download Andy software on your computer which is available for free to download and trusted by millions of users. It is available on its official website over here.
- Start the installation of Andy by following the on screen instructions. Installation process is really simple and you’re not going to find any trouble.
- Simply start the Andy and then start Google Play store app.
- Now using the search tool of Google Play store app find out WhatsApp.
- At last, click on ‘Install’ option to complete the process from your side.
This is all done from your side and rest of the things will be covered up while you go further. If you find any trouble then just let me know in the comment section.
If you are not satisfied with the method of Bluestacks App Player then I also have alternative method which will be also concentrated on downloading WhatsApp for PC, its all by using another Android Emulator software namely Andyroid which is recently launched by the company but it has all the ability to be one of the top most alternative of Bluestacks without any doubt, so please keep on reading.
How to use WhatsApp on PC with Andyroid?
So to clear all doubt, Andyroid is the Android Emulator which is clone of Bluestacks, if you don’t like the above given method or if you are facing any issue with that, than you can always go with this method also.
- First of all you need to download the Andyroid Software from their official website.
- Its available for Windows 7, Windows 8 as well as Mac OS X, so download and install it for your respective operating system
- After its successfully installed please launch the program and then you will be asked to connect it with Google Plus account.
- Connect it and you will be able to see the Android Interface like you see in your smartphone
- That’s it, now you can use it as normal smartphone.
- Go to Google Play Store in Andyroid and search for “WhatsApp”, download and install it.
- Now, you can use WhatsApp for PC available on Windows 7/8 anytime
So friends, you can follow any of the method which is given above and both are working enough, so no need to worry about anything. Also their are many other Android emulator available in the market which are paid one also but why to burn cash?
One personal caution I would like to put is that please never become the victim by installing any fake WhatsApp Desktop program because it can infect your PC with spyware and other dangerous things, always follow trusted websites.
I hope you share it with your friends so that you all can start chatting with each other and save a lot of money on your monthly phone bills.
Reference : Wikipedia