We are all aware of the fact that WhatsApp isn’t available officially for tablets. It is a messaging app and the developers want to keep it listed only for smartphones and featured phones. As a tablet user you don’t need to use WhatsApp, this is what they think but you will find a method here following which you’ll be able to get WhatsApp for iPad download.
The guide I’ll be sharing here is going to work at your end for sure and you’re not going to find any need for the jailbreak. Yes, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPad for this to happen and believe me you’re going to do the complete things without any trouble whatsoever.
You’ll be easily installing WhatsApp messenger on iPad (any version or generation). For this to happen you need to have certain things. You need to have an iPhone, iPad and two softwares installed on your computer. If you’re not having iPhone then borrow it from your friend for 5-10 minutes.
Also See : WhatsApp for PC Download on Windows 7/8
Steps to Download WhatsApp for iPad
You simply need to make sure that you’re having an iPhone, iPad (off course) and two software installed, i-funbox and iTunes app store. These two softwares should be installed on your computer.
You can get i-funbox from its official website here and iTunes app store from its official website here. Both software’s installation process is simple, click on installer and then follow on screen steps to complete it.
Once you’re ready with above mentioned all requirements then start following the steps mentioned down here. Also See : Download and Install WhatsApp for Mac OS.
- First thing to do is to insert the SIM card of your iPad into the iPhone. If your iPad isn’t having any SIM card then skip this step.
- Now start the iPhone and do a fresh installation of WhatsApp app on it. Download it through iTunes and if it was already there then uninstall and re-install it.
- Once WhatsApp is ready then connect the iPhone via USB cable to your computer.
- Start i-funbox software and within there you’ll find iPhone’s files and folders. From there find out WhatsApp related folders and copy them. Paste the folders on the desktop of your computer.
- Now it’s time to disconnect the iPhone from computer once that copy is finished.
- Start iTunes app store on your computer and find out WhatsApp app via its search tool. Download the WhatsApp and you’ll see that .ipa file of WhatsApp installation is downloaded.
- Copy the file from the folder in the program files of your computer where iTunes apps are saved and copy that folder on the desktop again.
- It’s time to connect your iPad now via the USB cable, use official cable.
- Start i-funbox app again and using the ‘App install’ feature click on WhatsApp’s installer file you saved on desktop to start installation of WhatsApp on iPad.
- Within few minutes app will be installed on your iPad. Now under the ‘user applications’ find out WhatsApp app and replace these files and folders with the iPhone ones which you saved on desktop earlier.
That’s it! You’re done with the process now and I hope you didn’t found any trouble, if found any then mention it below in comment section. Don’t forget to share this guide with your social friends.
So friends, I hope you liked the complete tutorial on how to download WhatsApp for iPad without Jailbreak easily. Please keep on visiting TheAnnMagazine