Today we are going to post on how to easily get Paytm App on PC or Computer.
If you live in India and watch TV, then you must have seen advertisement campaigns of the Paytm app. This is the application which offers a bunch of features and services to any person who lives in India.
Basically, online e-commerce platform, selling products but it also allows users to have an online wallet and use that to do a recharge of their phone account, DTH, postpaid connection, GAS connection and even electricity bills. This makes the app count as utility one and so here is your chance to learn how to download Paytm app for PC.
This application is available for free, and it is available for smartphones, tablets and any browser compatible device through its online website. To use it, you need to have a device with latest generation hardware and software running. If you have a computer only or a laptop and don’t have a compatible smartphone but still want to use Paytm app then here is the guide is going to help you achieve this.
About Paytm for PC:
For using Paytm to perform online recharges or paying bills, you don’t need to pay for anything. Just enter the account details of your phone or DTH or any other utility service and proceed to pay the amount.
You are allowed to pay the price through Paytm wallet or using Debit/Credit card, internet banking or through few other methods. Keeping money in the wallet is the best way, as you can keep the monthly budget quota for once and then no need to worry about paying from a bank account.
It is 100% safe and legit application, and it offers its services without any hiccups or harmful practices. Just make sure that you are using a secure computer and a secure internet connection.
Paytm for PC Download:
For both Mac and Windows platform, the process is almost identical. You need to go through a process which is just like any other software installation, for both Mac and Windows platform, individually. So, perform the process as you are aware of till now. For your help, I have a break down the process in simple steps here.
- Download BlueStacks app player first. This is the only Android emulator software which comes for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- After you get the software’s installer package downloaded for your platform, you need to double click on that and start going through on screen instructions. It will not take any longer than 5 minutes. It takes that time as it has to download files from the internet.
- Start the BlueStacks app player and begin using its search tool to find out Paytm application. Before the app can be found, you will be asked to setup synchronization feature and for that, you have to log in to a Google account.
- Once the login is done, the app will be found in search results, and you have to click on the same. Google play store will open with an app in the search results.
- Click on the same app and finally click on ‘install’ option which is right ahead of the Paytm app’s listing over there.
The process is over now! I hope everything worked in your case, and you didn’t find any issues. After its completion, you can begin using Paytm app for free.
I hope that you guys enjoyed this post on how to download Paytm for PC or Computer. Please keep on visiting The Ann Magazine.